What is Scrip?
Scrip is fundraising while you shop. You buy gift cards that you use just like cash anywhere you shop at more than 700 leading retailers. For every card you buy, Polaris gets a percentage of the purchase price. You aren’t spending any more than you usually do, and the school gets a donation. What could be simpler?
Two ways to order
- There are two ways to buy scrip. Every couple of months we will put in an order for physical gift cards. You can buy cards for any of the 750 merchants who participate.
- Any time you want you can buy ScripNow electronic certificates online. They’ll be delivered to your inbox in less than an hour. There are currently 250 ScripNow merchants and new ones are added all the time.
- For more information about Scrip, read Getting Started with Scrip, or go to http://www.glscrip.com/index.aspx.
6 Easy steps to ordering ScripNow e-certificates online:
1) Go to http://www.shopwithscrip.com/. Create an account and sign up with our organization code
2) Sign up for PrestoPay. Click on the MyAccount tab at the top of the page, then choose PrestoPay from the left hand menu. There are four steps to signing up for PrestoPay.
- Fill out the form with your bank account information.
- Check your bank account over the next 2-3 days for two small deposits.
- Return to the PrestoPay screen in your account and enter the amounts of the deposits. The system will then send you an email with an approval code.
- Send the code to our Scrip Coordinator, Daniela De Los Reyes. Daniela will verify your account and you’re good to go!
- ScripNow are electronic certificates that can be used like cash just like the regular plastic cards. When bought with PrestoPay, they can be available in less than an hour for almost immediate use. For more information, read the Scrip Now Flyer .
- PrestoPay is linking your bank account to your ShopWithScrip account. It allows you to pay for Scrip immediately, and will allow you to use ScripNow almost immediately. For more information about PrestoPay, read the PrestoPay Flyer.
For any questions about Scrip, please contact our Scrip Coordinator, Daniela De Los Reyes.